Session 282 : Master Derek and Master Jack



Horny, vicious Master Jack returns with his new mate Master Derek to humiliate snivelling sub elliott. The two builders finds the sub completely nude and order him to lick their boots. They thrash him mercilessly if he fails to satisfy their demands and then they slowly strip off their clothes to reveal tons bodies and big dicks.
The weak worm has is ordered to push his tongue right between the toes of the two masters before they begin to ram their dicks deep into his complaining gob. Master Jack pisses into the sub's mouth before the tops pound both their engorged dicks into his mouth, stretching his mouth to the maximum and causing him untold pain and humiliation.
None. ThickAndBig - Hung Studs Austin Chandler & Derek Parker pounds young Joey Cooper. hot Sir opens my ass with dildos, fuck me and my friends make gay faggot lick our feet and buttholes and suck dick. hot Sir opens my ass with dildos, fuck me and my friends make gay faggot lick our feet and butth! oles and suck dick. hot Sir opens my ass with dildos, fuck me and my friends make gay faggot lick our feet and buttholes and suck dick.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:18
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1877kbps
Audio: 158kbps





File size: 378.4 MB





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

His Immediate Regret

A Very Reality Kings Christmas

Kory Houston, Colton Casey